yeah don’t mind me
Don’t mind me, either.
WORTHY OPPONENTS, YOU HAVE ASKED FOR IT.
A WARRIOR IS NOTHING WITHOUT HIS VALIANT STEED
am i cool yet
THIS IS AMAZING! SO. MUCH. WANT!
WAIT THERE’S MORE??? YOU GUYS OMG
You men have not seen the mighty strength of my POWER
Prepared for battle, sir!
This needed to be on my dash again.
Lighting Keys 01
- 1: ted leaving in the morning; great lighting
- 2: suburbs
- 3: older woman and kid flying kites
- 4: fireworks for ohare
- 5: grammy and ted; dramatic lighting. i dont like this one, im glad they fixed it lol
- 6: junk drawer with the nail; minion; a lock and some other junk i cant identify lol; also a grammy portrait
- 7: i love the lightbulb trees; i like the light from his flashlight here, wow
- 8: mrs wiggins
- 9: living room during game time; i love the lamps and furniture.
In the 3rd pic you can see the one tree that he chopped down. The 5th pic depicts the axe hacker that was in the book. In the 6th pic there is a pail hanging from a pulley exactly like the one the Once-ler has on his lerkim. And in the last two pics, migrating barbaloots and a very broken down factory.
Lighting Keys 04~
- 1: a perf shot of his hallway to his office. his mom isnt painted. this lighting is beautiful. and the rug being straight but shifting for that desk is a great seussian element, bravo! paintings of trees (i always theorize thats to give the illusion that the environment isnt in trouble. not that its posing as a window just, to give that impression that they are not hurting nature)
- 2: listen here dad! he looks mighty vicious… but this is for lighting, not for character lol. i love the huge gears and the light on them.
- 3: factory looks so dark here. beautiful lighting on the floating lorax.
- 4: unless rock; i love this lighting, lots of blues <3
- 5: i love this pic. not much to say. i guess i could just say WOW GREAT LIGHTING for all these lol
- 6: mrs wiggins, but i actually think the colors could be brighter here. although i think this as shes opening the garage so, it should be dull and dark then.
- 7: thats a great face, ted.
- 8: grammy and ted on the run, woo~